Opal Evil Eye Ring
In ancient cultures, "Evil Eye" jewelry was worn to ward off bad luck. Our "Evil Eye" ring is handcrafted from 14K gold and features a dreamy opal in the center.
- Center Australian opal measures 3mm across, lots of color, especially in sunlight
- Handcrafted out of 14K rose, white or yellow gold (pictured)
- Round band measures 1mm in width
- Finished to a high polish shine.
* If this item is not in-stock, it will be made to order by the artist. Please allow up to 14- 21 days to ship. No returns.
Shown with the Princess Moonstone Ring and the Opal Talisman ring.
"I started making jewelry at the age of 8 years old. Originally I was drawn to making beaded jewelry. After taking a stained glass class at the age of 16, the idea of soldering really appealed to me. In my adult life I have taken many classes that include wax carving, model making, soldering, metal working, plastics, casting, and wire wrapping. I am constantly looking for ways to expand my craft. Jewelry is my passion. I feel very lucky that I am able to be creative and make pretty little things everyday."